Monday, January 26, 2009

victorias secret special offer

75% sale for winter
and 65% sale

I like the special offer they have made for coats too!

Victoria's secret are not the only one who made special offers there are many big labels stores with big high sale for most of their items in Europe and U.S and Asia

I wonder why we are the only one who still have same price and it's getting higher everyday. Sale here is nothing compared to other countries.

I'm starting to get my stuff online.

more to come later


Fashionjaw.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what u r saying is totally true !!
for god's sake the whole world is suffering from that crises , seems UAE not -_-
about victoria, I already purchased stuff lately & planning 2 do more tomorrow maybe !
big brands r on sale for more than 50% .. here it's less or on ooooold collections